deaf-excavation

Is there such a thing as Deaf Excavation?
Something deaf-related but buried under ground
for many years until the excavation crew
discovered it?

The Gallaudet swimming pool, located in the Ole
Jim, closed up for good in the early 1940’s,
and everyone forgot all about it. This pool
was covered up and “buried” when the first
floor was converted to a print shop and then
later for office space. There was another
renovation and the old swimming pool was
discovered. The Gallaudet administration
decided to reveal just a section of the
pool, covered by thick see-thru glass and
to permanently cover the rest of the
pool.